Thursday, February 27, 2014

And in the end everything falls apart. simple as that. technically, what I hoped for was different. From the start, he didn't want me to wait. But I waited. He didn't want me to put hope. But I did. He just wanted a friend. and I was a good friend to him at the start. and slowly I thought that there could be a relationship. That's when it all fall apart. Nothing was declared. That was the mistake. But I guess I had to make it clear, because I don't want to go on mopping. and know that he actually didn't want anything.

In the end, we are still young. He did say, who knows if I may end up with you. He cares. Yes. But work is priority to him now. And so should my studies be.

Yes, I lost a person that was always beside me. I lost a person that always supported me. I lost a person that always gave me a reason to have a happy morning.

But then I shouldn't put all the responsibility on him. I shouldn't blame everything on him. I shouldn't burden him. That's life. People change. Their perspective change. We did crossed path. I just can only hope now, that we will cross path again one day.

So now since everything has been said. Everything has been cleared. There's no reason to constantly wait for him to msg. or wait for him to call. because he wont do that. I know he wouldn't do that.

Yeah, that's life. deal with it.

I guess this is when the intersection of the line takes place.

No comments:

Post a Comment