Sunday, February 24, 2013

post-result reaction

and results are finally in.all I can say is that i got more than a 3 pointer but didn't make it to the dean list.i'm thankful and I expected such result,but disappointed at the same time when I see other people scoring higher.
I guess I just wanted to make my parents proud and that they can rest assure that their daugther has a bright future.The responsibility of being the first child is too much.

My holidays turn out to be pretty swell actually.I got to spend it with my family mostly and also with my close friends.Sadly,I didn't go Arab to see my bestfriend though.darn u expensive flight ticket.btw,i'm skyping with her now.haha.this is how i spend my valentine day.

unfortunately,her internet bailed on her.so we got to talk for 3 hours tops.missing you hanim!anyways,my holidays went a little bit like this.
besides stressing out,my holiday went a bit like this:



 went out with my classmates from 5 Melur.


went to sunway lagoon for rm50 with iman and farisha.accidently,met ieqa there.
that was the best time,because how often do you suddenly bump into your dearest friends.plus,the London Boys put ona fantastic show!the one that you could never forget.
hang out with aifa,ju and syaza at darusalam at ss15.that was one of the craziest time because everything came out.from stressing about finals to talking about shows like 'skins'.haha


this ieqa again.went disco skating with her,together with sharifah at subang avenue disco skating

No comments:

Post a Comment