Friday, June 28, 2013

when maturity comes knocking at your door

Last time, it was 'gimme some choc milk and I'll be fine'. now, its 'give me a cup of coffee and can get through this'. Sense of maturity is one of the areas that I'm lacking. and recently my priority system got whacked! I think its just too many stuff that I have to do. Don't want to disappoint people and afraid to loose out on stuff. That's the real me.

My mum said my sister and I used to dance for her to several Spice Girls songs. How I miss those days where nobody could ever judge us for anything. Not afraid about what we say, do or anything. and now everything matters.

I hate the feeling to decide. I hate the feeling that I have to change. I hate the feeling that I have to grow up. but then it hit me. Do I really want to be like 'Peter Pan'? the boy that never grew up?where's your challenge? where's your sense of adventure to adulthood? yes, its a cruel world. but it doesn't mean we have to adapt to the cruel system.

I guess after today, there'll be no more hiding or running or loosing control. I really have to focus on my niche.
' Lord,pls grant me the serenity to accept what I can change,courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference' - the serenity prayer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment