Saturday, January 18, 2014

Vous Trouverez

And when you are out of balance, everything seems wrong.

Hello world! I guess blogging is not the in thing anymore for people in this millennium. but I find it as a way we can express ourselves when we can not say it in simple words to other people.

I just finished my 3rd semester in the mathematics faculty. and my, oh my was it tough. although I started in advanced in learning the subject, but I could not catch up in the end. I procrastinated too much, I had a lot of commitment this year and everything seem just like an absolute mess at the end.

I had a panic attack earlier on because my result will be out this 21st of January . I started cleaning which is an obvious sign I'm panicking. After thinking it through, there is actually nothing left to do. I tried my best. Now, I can only hope and pray.

I know my mistakes. I was caught up with my professional exams, which I failed, during the beginning of the semester. I spend too much time on subjects that required only minimal concentration. I didn't do my tutorials on time. I was involved in a project.

Technically, I have to pull myself together for next semester as it will be my final before I go into the industrial training. I want to proof that I can get 3.5.

I heard myself saying that I'm scared that I would have to repeat a subject. But I'm also scared that one of my friends would excel. I feel selfish after that. So, I have to recall why I took this course again.

I took this course because it was challenging.

During my foundation years, one of my professors said this , " buat course yg awak tahu awak akan sanggup berdiri balik untuk buat, bila awak jatuh", which can be translated into, "Pick a course that you know you will be able to pick yourself up when you fail". he is known as Mr.Z.

Those words are still stuck into my head. Why? because its true. What is the point if you do something that you are not willing to do again when you fall.

So, by remembering this quote, I know what I have to do now. Not only do I have to work harder and smarter and more efficient next sem. but I also have to accept my result as it is. think practically, and try again next semester.

Not only that, I really have to find my niche and next semester too. So here's to hopes and dreams and finding yourself! cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment